Wednesday, September 14, 2022

The Years march by...

It has been lteral years since I have written on the blog.  Life is busy. What can I say? 

It's been a decade, according to my last post, since I wrote here.  Let's see.  What has happened in those 10 years? 

  • All of my kids have started school (they are all Middle school or High school age now)
  • I went back to college and finished my Bachelor's Degree- Go Lopes! 
  • I went back to college and finished my Master's degree- Go whatever Northcentral is... Sad, right?  I don't think that they have a mascot. 
  • Then I went back to collge for my Doctorate of Education, in Marriage and Family Therapy, of which I am still working on at Liberty University, Go Flames! 
  • I interned for a year as an MFT, took a National Board exam, and licensed in the state of Maryland. 
  • Started working as an MFT.
  • We got a dog!  Hello Cinco.  We love you. 

But now I live in Mississippi. HMMM.  Places lived from 2012-2022:

  • Connecticut (2012-2014)
  • California (2014-2018)
  • Maryland (2018-2021)
  • Mississppi (2021-???) 

Houses bought- 2 (California and Mississippi)

Houses sold-1

That's the quick synapses and doesn't begin to touch on all of the relationships made, lessons learned, and hard times navigated.  All  of that to say is that I hope I can start posting more as this was really therapeutic for me and I loved the outlet of creative writing.  

So, I want you to know I've missed you.  I missed writing.  And I am hoping to be more active here again.  Some of my previous blogs are MIA and it makes me sad, as I was referring to the lumpy rug syndrome today.  That post has disappeared.  At any rate, it's good to be back (ish). 

Love to you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment